Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.rooms4now.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In order to protect and safeguard the personal data provided to us, we have implemented and use security procedures, technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal information. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of our services.
Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access and we have intrusion detection systems that monitor and detect unauthorized (attempts to) access to or misuse of our servers.
We us cookies for the following:
When making a booking cookie information may be stored on our server to provide the best prices and also to store your data prior to transmitting it to us.
Analytical purposes for search engine indexing.
You can block, remove or restrict cookies through your browser, but should you do this you may find that you are not able to use all the functionality of this site. To learn how to do this click here.
We use cookie for analytical purposes for search engine indexing only we do not store any of your personal information for this purpose.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us for information or make a booking.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to your booking or enquiry with us.
Who we share your data with
- Your details will never be sold or marketed to any third party.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How long we retain your data
Your information will be store on our off site server until the date of your departure.
We store the following information:
- Your name, email, telephone number and any booking information we hold on you.
- Your name and email for newsletter purposes.
What information we do not store but keep a hard copy of until after your departure:
- Your name, email, telephone number, address details as seen on our registration form and invoice once booking has been made.
- Your card details, in the interest of security and to protect our clients hard copies of your card details are retained until departure these may only be printed once and are securely shredded after departure.
Newsletters and other information: You will automatically be subscribed to our newsletter once a booking has been made with us and subsequently shall only be removed by your request or by click the unsubscribe link.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported excel file of the information we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
All you data is held on our secure servers.
Your contact information
Any contact information including card information will be encrypted on our servers and each server will be backed up remotely daily and scrubbed.
Any personal information relating to your address and telephone numbers will be held by ROOMS4NOW only
How we protect your data
All data is held on secure servers and is highly encrypted to ensure the highest level of security possible.